Kid-friendly bone and muscle care from Washington University Orthopedics is available at Progress West Hospital. Our Washington University pediatric orthopedic specialists go through extra training to take care of the special needs of children, so you can trust the quality of care your child will receive.
Our pediatric and adolescent orthopedic specialists are experienced in treating simple fractures to complex conditions. Our pediatric and adolescent orthopedic services at Progress West Hospital include:
- Adolescent and young adult hip disorders
- Congenital and upper extremity abnormalities
- Deformities/limb length discrepancies
- General pediatric orthopedics
- On-site imaging, splinting and casting
- Sports concussions
Get more information about Washington University Orthopedics at Progress West Hospital here.