Your Patient Experience
Progress West Hospital was created to give the families of St. Charles County a modern health care experience; bringing together outstanding physicians, nurses and technologists with the tools they need to provide some of the best care anywhere — the kind of medical care that makes you feel safe, secure and comfortable.
When you’re a guest at Progress West Hospital, you’ll experience a convenient facility where it’s easy to park and easy to find your way around. The rooms are big and private. The food is outstanding. And every team member will make an effort to accommodate your needs.
Because we’re part of BJC HealthCare, we have access to some of the best physicians in the world, many of whom practice right here in St. Charles County. It’s the experience you want with the care you need.
Progress West Hospital is a beautiful facility, designed to promote a peaceful, healing environment. Patient rooms are spacious and private. Family members are treated as guests. We’ve made it easy for them to find their way around and we’ve provided areas to help make the stay more comfortable.
Every patient room at Progress West Hospital features:
- Free wireless Internet access for patients and visitors
- An LCD television and DVD player
- A sleeper sofa where a family member may stay overnight
- A well-designed floor plan that makes it easy to access your private restroom
- Nurse-call systems for easy communication between patients and their care teams
- "Dining on Call" service that allows patients to order meals on demand
- In-room access to health education and medical resources
- Air filtration and ventilation systems that reduce noise and decrease the likelihood of transmitting infections
- Patient Touch Technology (PTT) gives patients convenient touch screen access to our electronic myHealth Library, right at the bedside