Visitoring hours are seven (7) days a week, from 9 am to 9 pm.
Please review the updated visitor policy for visitor guidelines.
With a commitment to the health and safety of our patients, families and community, we recognize the role loved ones play in the healing process and are committed to providing our patients with an environment that is both warm, supportive and safely designed to prevent infection.
Please notes general visitor expectations:
- Adherence to hospital policies, such as hand hygiene and masking, is required
- Help us provide a safe, healing environment; violence and/or inappropriate behavior/language will not be tolerated
- Groups will not congregate in hallways or other areas that may impede pedestrian traffic
- Seating in designated waiting areas will be prioritized for patients
- Visitor must be able to provide self-care while at the facility; care teams will not be able to provide care for visitors
- Assist us in maintaining a clean, welcoming environment for all our patients and visitors by reducing clutter, ensuring that food and drink are minimized outside of the cafeteria, and disposing of all trash appropriately
- Spiritual Care Providers do not count toward visitor limitation
- Care Partner – assists/cares for patient outside of hospital, aids in decision-making related to care
Patients are encouraged to have Virtual Visitors through phone calls, FaceTime and other virtual methods. In cases where patients are unable to do so on their own, the care team will help facilitate virtual visits through the BJC Virtual Visitor Program.