We provide a full range of surgery programs -- inpatient or outpatient, general or specialty -- in an environment that promotes healing.
The experienced surgeons at Progress West work with a medical team that includes registered nurses, specialized technicians and other care providers certified in advanced critical life support. Delivering quality surgical care means demonstrating commitment to patient safety throughout the process.
Surgical services include:
- General surgery
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT)
- Gastrointestinal (GI)
- Plastic surgery
- Surgeries just for women
Comfort at Many Levels
The skilled, dedicated team at Progress West Hospital provides warm and personal care in a welcoming environment. Beyond the comfort of knowing they have placed themselves in good hands for medical care, patients benefit from special pampering that characterizes Progress West's patient-centered care approach.
- Family members are updated hourly on patient status and can spend time with the patient before and after surgery
- The same nurse who cares for a patient before a procedure also helps him or her through the recovery process; this continuity of care fosters a relationship of trust with the caregiver, making the post-operative process a bit smoother
- Special machines push warm air into the patient gowns; keeping patients warm promotes postoperative healing
- Our healing environment includes sofa beds in every private room, open visiting hours and family resource areas that make each family's experience better
What to expect the day of your procedure.